Cardrona Rest Home is the pilot project for a site-wide prescription tracking system. Think Concepts completed the solution under half the total cost of other providers’ estimates using the latest technology, secure internet and best practices throughout.
The system uses Android tablets to record and monitor dosing and ordering of prescription drugs for the residents, requiring a robust, secure connection to the Internet to deliver prescription orders to the local pharmacy.
Two of our consultants Nic Edlin and Andrew Bestic headed the project with a Ubiquiti UniFi network, which provides:
- A seamless connection to the Internet while the tablet travels between antennas around the home, eliminating dropouts and delays
- Remote management and monitoring, enabling us to proactively measure and maintain the system without needing to visit the site regularly
- Tidy and unobtrusive equipment, keeping the home free of unsightly cables and mounting hardware
- Power over Ethernet, allowing each access point to use only a single cable back to the main network cabinet, simplifying installation and reducing overall cost
- Easy scalability as usage or site requirements increase
As more businesses move towards paperless record-keeping and connected devices, Think Concepts provides scalable, secure, robust solutions at a fraction of the cost of other providers.