Having your head in the clouds isn't necessarily a bad thing...
By utilising Cloud Services you can significantly reduce your asset requirements and the hardware footprint of your business.
This is because Cloud based Services run in a web browser (similar to email or Facebook) and so it does not heavily rely on your hardware onsite.
There are Cloud Services available for all aspects of your business such as email, websites, phone systems, data back up and your business management software. So not only is it more cost effective it means you can access the data from anywhere with an internet connection.
Why should your company move to the cloud?
- Your IT will be more cost effective.
- Cloud Based products are easy to implement.
- It is trusted, secure and reliable.
- The Cloud is flexible and scalable.
- The Cloud is interoperable, which means it is able to exchange and make valuable use of information.
Before you take the plunge into the Cloud, it’s important to assess your current business needs and future plans.
We have a wide range of Cloud Services that will give your business flexibility and scalability but, we need to gather all the pieces of the puzzle before we build your Cloud solution.